You can use the Clients and Mandates Download buttons to download CSV reports.
CSV files are files with comma separated values that can be opened in Microsoft Excel.
- Depending on what you would like to do, you can either download a list of Clients or Mandates.
- Once downloaded the files are saved with a file name as follows: Mi-Gateway Client Report (Date Time).csv. The file will be downloaded into the browser’s Download folder.
- Once downloaded the file can be opened using Microsoft Excel.
If you find that the that the data is not split on the comma then you can either do a quick or permanent fix.
The Quick Fix is as follows:
- Click on the Data tab.
- Select “Text to Columns” and follow the wizard. Make sure “Delimited” is selected and click next.
- Tick the Comma box. Then click finish.
The Permanent Fix is as follows:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Then go to Clock, Language and Region.
- Select Regions.
- Select Additional Settings which will present you with another pop-up window.
- Change the List separator to a comma ( , ) and not a semi-colon ( ; ). Then click Apply and then OK.
- Exit all windows and when you now open the CSV excel spreadsheet the table will be well formatted into columns.