For you and your client’s convenience, we have now made our mandates electronically fillable and have implemented a paperless solution in signing the mandates. This option is available by downloading the applicable mandate from Mi-Gateway and clicking on the link “Click here to complete the mandate electronically” at the top of each mandate. This will direct you to a web page where you will be able to complete the particulars of your client and then send it off to your client for signing through a two-factor verification process.
Once the client has clicked on the “View Document” block, they will be prompted to input an OTP number that would have been sent to the client’s cellphone number you entered earlier. Once entered and submitted, the advisor and client will receive the signed document for their records. The advisor must still upload the completed and signed mandate onto Mi-Gateway for the standard authorisation process.
This process allows for full input, verification and uploading, without the advisor having to print, manually complete or wet-sign the mandate.
Read below for a step by step explanation or alternatively click here to view the online video tutorial.
Click here to visit the Mi-Gateway website and download the required mandate.
- Select Mandates/Applications in the bar at the top of the webpage.
- Select Local or Offshore and type the name of the required mandate into the search bar. Once located, download it by selecting the blue download icon on the right-hand side.
Open the mandate and click on the link at the top of the first page. This will take you to the QuicklySign website.
Fill in your details in the three fields below and click next. An OTP will be sent to your cellphone number.
On the mandate, fill in the client’s details in the fields shown below. This can be done by clicking on the box to edit it and clicking next to move on.
Fill in the Advising FSP (Broker) section with your details and click on the box next to Authorised Signature to sign. All three signature options will be accepted by Mi-Plan.
Once all the available boxes have been completed, scroll to the last page and select this icon on the bottom right-hand side of the page. Enter the client’s details and select next.
Select submit on the banner at the bottom of the page.
- In the box that appears, verify that you signed the mandate by entering the OTP that was sent to your cellphone number at the beginning of the process. Select Verify and Sign.
The completed mandate will then be emailed to your client to sign.
The client will receive an email from QuicklySign where they will be able to open the mandate.
Click view document to open the mandate. Once selected, you will be taken to the QuicklySign page and receive an OTP to enter.
Complete all fields with red boxes shown below.
- Select the ‘Click to Sign’ box next to Client signature to setup your signature. All three signature options will be accepted by Mi-Plan.
- Setup your initials in the same way that you setup your signature. Click each box in the right-hand corner of every page to sign your initials.
Once every page has been signed/initialed, click submit on the banner at the bottom of the page. This will email both broker and client a completed and signed version of the mandate.
Upload the signed and completed mandate to Mi-Gateway.